Upgrade your browser!
You'll enjoy this experience much more in a modern browser.
Plus, we can't guarantee everything will work correctly for you in this old browser. Check out this list of modern browsers that we think would be a good replacement.
- Thursday, 4 Feb 2021 14:00 - Thursday, 11 Mar 2021 15:30 GMT
A 6 Week Virtual Learning Community.
At LAUNCH we’re reframing how we see God, People and Church differently to see global multiplication of disciples, leaders and churches. As part of our relationship with NewThing, we're launching a new cohort in 2021 with one of our previous LAUNCH speakers, Josh Howard.
Josh Howard is an American, living in India since 2008 and has a passion for equipping disciples who make disciples, leaders who create leaders, and churches that plant churches. Josh leads at Central India Christian Mission, preparing church planters to go to unreached areas around Asia and is the Regional Director for NewThing in Central Asia. So far this year their networks have seen over 1300 churches planted in 2020 - despite coronavirus! We recently interviewed Josh on our LAUNCH: Future Church Podcast with Anthony Delaney - check it out today.
IGNITE – a NewThing online cohort beginning in February 2021 which will dig into disciple making, micro church formation and multiplication and movemental thinking. We need to think differently as church but to do so we need to go back to the basics of what Jesus told us to do in Matthew 28. Explore how you and your church can pivot into becoming multiplying movements as you learn from global leaders who are seeing it happen at an exponential level.
Register you and your team today for this 6 week cohort for just £50 before the January price jump.
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
6 virtual training sessions on implementing multiplication practices in your church
Tools for effectively multiplying disciples, leaders and churches
- Live coaching to help you troubleshoot and develop your multiplication mindset
- Micro Multiplication — How can we make disciples who multiply?
- Micro Church — What is it and how can we get them started?
- Micro Church Multiplication — What can we do in order to multiply these all over my region?
- Micro Movements — Tools, Principles, and Roadblocks in a Micro Movement.
- Both/And – How can churches combine big Sundays and micro-churches?
- February 4th, 11th, 18th & 25th and March 4th and 11th 2021.
- All Calls will be via Zoom at 2PM - 3:30PM GMT UK Time.