- 15 Jun 2019 09:30 - 16:00 BST
Sorry, this event is not available.
This event was available from 16 March 2019 00:00 until the event start date.
TRUE COLLABORATION IS THE ABILITY TO WORK WITH OTHERS TO ACCOMPLISH MULTIPLIED RESULTS.
- What is the key to bringing lasting change to people and organisations?
- How can we empower my team to be more motivated and innovative?
- How can we build a self-perpetuating culture that engages with others for better results?
In our Collaborative Workshop you will:
- Gain a deeper appreciation and understanding of true collaboration
- Experience the power of true collaboration
- Learn a model of Collaborative Leadership that works in any organisation
- Practice activities that you can immediately use in your organisation
- Collaborate with other leaders to help one another apply what you have learned
Tom McGehee has spent 20 years globally leading and teaching others about true collaboration.
Before entering business, Tom served for 12 years in the U.S. Marines including command of two Special Operations Units, as well as duties at Camp David and the White House. After his service in the U.S. Marines, Tom was an executive with EDS and a Partner with Ernst & Young, LLP.
Tom has since founded Wave Changer that now comprises the RbC Methodology. and organisations like Bell Canada, John Deer, Clear Channel, Baylor University, Dallas Theological Seminary, YWAM, and the Ken Blanchard Companies have relied on his expertise. He now travels the globe teaching business leaders and ministry leaders alike.